- 20 November 2014
- Super User
- Hits: 3864
Denyse Morrissey, CAO is the senior administrator of the Municipality. The responsibilities include:
- Advising Municipal Council on matters of community and strategic significance
- Providing leadership to all Municipal Departments
All of the various Municipal Departments report directly to the CAO, who is responsible for the effective operation and delivery of services to the community.
- CAO Office, including Economic Development
- Legislative Services/Office of the Clerk
- Community Services - Parks, Recreation, Arts & Cultural Centre, Museum
- Operations Services - Transportation, Environmental, Waste Management
- Financial Services
- Emergency Services
- Planning & Building Services- Animal Control, By-law Enforcement, Information Technology
As CAO, I am proud to have the opportunity to work with the Mayor and Council, as well as a truly dedicated staff team, and to live in Meaford.
Every 3 months, the office of the CAO releases a quarterly report that summarize the activities of all municipal departments.
The Economic Development Officer (EDO) is the main point of contact for existing and prospective businesses and developers.
These corporate strategies direct staff and council towards a unified vision for the future.
The Meaford Business Improvement Area (BIA)is an enthusiastic group of business people, who are responsible for both beautification and promotion of the downtown business community.