- 20 November 2014
- Super User
- Hits: 17488
Denyse Morrissey, CAO is the senior administrator of the Municipality. The responsibilities include:
- Advising Municipal Council on matters of community and strategic significance
- Providing leadership to all Municipal Departments
All of the various Municipal Departments report directly to the CAO, who is responsible for the effective operation and delivery of services to the community.
- CAO Office, including Economic Development
- Legislative and Protective Services/Office of the Clerk
- Parks, Recreation and Culture - Parks, Recreation, Arts & Cultural Centre, Museum
- Financial Services and Infrastructure Management
- Development and Environmental Services- Planning, building, waste management
Every 3 months, the office of the CAO releases a quarterly report that summarize the activities of all municipal departments.
These corporate strategies direct staff and council towards a unified vision for the future.
The Meaford Business Improvement Area (BIA)is an enthusiastic group of business people, who are responsible for both beautification and promotion of the downtown business community.