Programs, Plans and Studies
- 28 April 2015
- Hailey Thomson
- Hits: 8414
|Renew Meaford is an upcoming incentive program to help find niche stores well-suited for our bustling downtown heritage district.|
The Meaford Economic Development Strategy (MEDS) develops specific strategies for growing the economic strength and resilience of the Municipality of Meaford.
The Waterfront Strategy & Master Plan was endorsed by Council on June 23rd, 2014.
Resources and Links
- Meaford Chamber of Commerce - Presentation at AGM
- Grey County Strategic Plan
- Grey County Community Profile
- SouthWestern Integrated Fibre Technology Project
- Regional Tourism Organization 7 (RTO7)
- Four County Labour Market Planning Board
- Ontario Ministry of Economic Development, Employment and Infrastructure
- Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs
- Ontario Ministry of Tourism, Culture and Sport
For more information on investing in Meaford, please contact the Economic Development Officer at 519-538-1060 ext. 1110.